MIN - Rewards that are right for the elapsed time - COINSAURUS CRYPTO


Live Ticker

powered by Coinlib

Thursday, November 8, 2018

MIN - Rewards that are right for the elapsed time

Time is a whole series when it is a process, an action, and a situation is in or going on. Time is the most important asset that is often wasted by many people. Every second becomes very valuable because the future depends on how well time is used. Many people cannot manage their time well, even though there are many activities that must be done. As a result, all these activities did not go well. The more advanced technology, everyone is easier to manage their time well. Many new tools with physical and digital forms have emerged, one of which is MIN. MIN is a platform that works for the time each person has. This platform can calculate the amount of money that must be received by someone for the time that has been spent. The system in MIN is flexible and can calculate payments every minute of time issued with tokens as a tool in using this platform.


MIN can also be used as a system that regulates gift giving when a task is completed. This function is right for various organizations or communities. Prizes given appropriately will stimulate all members to always carry out their duties properly. Not only for humans, but MIN can also be used on other platforms. In this platform, there is also a facility called MIN Rewarding Engine that can be used to record other online platform time. So other platforms can use MIN to add value by giving gifts to members who are often active on the platform.


A uniqueness of MIN is a unique and valuable gift someone will get when wasting his time. This unique gift will make someone feel more valued so they are tempted to use their time for important things. Apart from that uniqueness, there are also some benefits that will be obtained when using MIN, as follows:
  1. There will be no more parties who get excessive bills for the services they receive.
  2. There are no more parties who get less the right reward for the time they have spent.
  3. Justice that is obtained by both parties for their cooperation is more guaranteed because MIN uses an average level of specific prices in calculating each price. In addition, prices are also determined based on the number of factors such as the skills and experience they already have.
  4. Relations between professional parties and their clients will be maintained because of the presence of MIN.

MIN Token & Wallet

The offer of MIN tokens is 10,000,000,000 MIN, of which 60 percent has been sold during ICO and the remaining 40 percent will be sold to MIN clients for the next 3 to 4 years. Tokens on the MIN platform will be placed in a facility called MIN wallet. The MIN wallet is a place that is used to pay or earn money for the cooperation done. Digital or online wallet. Inside this wallet contains the amount of balance that can be exchanged for real money. The MIN payment process is very easy, a code is used in the collaboration. Then the payment settlement will be done automatically when the time meter is turned off.

With the MIN platform that regulates payments from time, it is expected to be able to make everyone more tempted to make the most of their time. Another hope is that no more workers or professionals who get paid do not match the work that has been completed so that all parties will get welfare and justice.

Token Sale Info

Price in ICO
0.0228 USD
Tokens for sale
Min. investment
300 XLM
Soft cap
300,000,000 MIN
Hard cap
6,000,000,000 MIN

Team & Advisors

  • Ali Magzoub - CEO 
  • Marko Prljic - UX DESIGNER 
  • Yahya O’Noor - Community manager 
  • Vilim Duganic - Developer 
  • Vedran Vidakovic - Developer 
  • Nebojsa Stojanovic - Developer 
  • Fatmah Mustapha - Developer 
  • Michael Angelo D. Magat - Developer 
  • Roldan Unne Torralba - Developer 
  • Abed Alzain - Stellar Developer 
  • Mharco Cayabyab - Developer
  • Joshuwa Roomsburg - Strategic Advisor
  • Robert D. Knight - Marketing Advisor
  • Hisham Alem - Operation and Scheduling Advisor

Quik Links


writen by : Ludmilla
bitcointalk profile : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1064448
ethereum adress : 0x29ac4A201C36b7922430F0A37976C1bA1c617339

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments system


Disqus Shortname